A Little Mistake That Cause You Huge Headache When Travelling Overseas
We are all excited when travelling overseas. However, there is one thing we may neglect, which may cause you huge headache in the foreign country. That is how to charge your portable devices.
The plug configuration is different in Europe, Asia, Australia, UK, North and South America. In order to charge portable devices, you would need to have the plug adapter.
iSunnao iNao-005 World Travel Adapter is international travel adapter and converter. It supports over 150 countries around the world. It features dual USB ports for up to 2.5A that gives you the ability to charge your Apple iPad, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, or HTC devices.
There are 4 Plug Switches. To use it, simply slide down the knob with the right plug type. Only one plug-type can be used at one time. Other plug-pins are locked automatically. There are also two 5V USB plugs on one side of the adapter. The LED lights up once it is plugged in the outlet.
- Supports over 150 countries worldwide
- Universal Compact design
- 4 Plug switches (USA/EU/UK/AUS)
- 2 USB Chargers Up to 2.5A & 5VDC
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Digital Cameras, GPSs, Bluetooth Speakers, and etc..
- Built - in safety shutters
- Single plug safety feature
Specifications- Power Rating: 100 to 240V AC
- Wattage: 880W Max at 110V AC / 1840W Max at 230V AC
- Outlet Type: Universal with Protect Shutter
- Plug Type: USA/EU/UK/AUS
- AC Power Indicator: Yes
- Weight: 4.0 Oz
- Dimension: 2.4 x 1.9 x 2.2 inches