The following are the procedures to properly configure Bluetooth FM Transmitters to eliminate the statics and get the best quality of sounds.
- Step one: Finding the vacant station in your local area.
- Access to Vacant Radio Locator
- Insert your zip code, then click go
- It will show you the possible Vacant Channels
- If there is no vacant channel available, it will show you the best channels in the local area.
- Step two: Once the vacant (or best) channel is located in your area, tune the radio in your car to the channel.
- Step three: Tune your FM Transmitter to the same frequency.
- Step four: Pairing your portable device (iPhone or Android Phone) to Bluetooth FM Transmitter.
- Enable Bluetooth connection on your smartphone.
- Making sure Bluetooth FM Transmitter is properly plugged into the cigarette lighter socket in the car.
- In your phone, under Setting select Bluetooth, a new Bluetooth device (Car Kit) will be shown.
- Select the new Bluetooth Device to pair with your smartphone.
- Once it is paired, you will hear the Voice Prompt of pairing successfully.
Now, you can start playing your favorite music from your phone via your car radio system.
For any reasons, if you have any questions, please contact us.