Do You Want to Enjoy Your Favorite Music/Audio While driving?
iSunnao Bluetooth Car Kit Adapter streams the music/audio from your phone, tablet, MP3, MP4, TF card, and USB flash disk to the car stereo system.
Playing Audio in Four Ways
You may have your music stored in TF card or USB flash drive. iSunnao not only supports streaming music via Bluetooth FM Transmitter, it also supports both TF Cards and USB Flash drive. In addition, the "Aux-in" allows to stream music from non-bluetooth enabled MP3/MP4 devices via 3.5mm audio cable. You may simply switch the audio source by pressing "M" button.
With the hands-free function, Bluetooth car kit allows you to focus on driving while on the road. Simply pair and connect with your mobile phone. Once it is connected, you can call, answer, and redial the call. It also has the CVC technology built-in to help reduce the echo or noise during the call.
HOW TO USE
1. Plug the FM transmitter into the cigarette lighter socket, turn the car FM radio on, find an empty radio station and tune your radio to the empty station.
2. Turn the transmitter's FM frequency to the same as the car radio.
3. Pair your phone to the FM Transmitter
4. Adjust the volume of these two devices to a suitable level you need.
5. Now the music plays or calls answer via the stereo system in your car.
✭ Display: 1.44 inches
✭ Bluetooth Version: V3.0+EDR
✭ USB Charging Port Output: 5V/2.1A
✭ Wireless Signal Distance: 5 meters
✭ Bluetooth FM Transmitter: 1
✭ Aux Audio cable: 1
✭ User Manual: 1